Monday, July 15, 2013

#august2august.

If you've been following me for any time at all, you know I am a bit of a calendar freak. I posted here, here, and here about my curriculum calendar for school, and here about my personal planner and calendar. It would be a bit of an understatement to say that I "like" to have things planned out - it's more like "obsessively". The upside of this disorder is that I rarely double-book or run tardy for the party; the downside is....is there one? Who wants to be the chick that's always late or always cancelling and re-scheduling? Not me, amiga.

Wanting everyone to join the planning party, I decided to create an August-to-August calendar and planner for the 2013-2014 school year! Even with my snobbishly persnickety taste in calendars, I think this one turned out pretty fabulous. Your August-to-August calendar and planner comes with a super chiq front and back cover:

...and yearly overviews of 2013 and 2014.


Each month (August 2013 through August 2014) has its own "monthly overview page" complete with a monthly "to-do" list, "notes" section, and previews of the months before and after the current month.

Behind each month's overview page, there is a weekly agenda spread out over two pages so that you have plenty of room to note all meetings, appointments, birthdays, parties, and even plan your evening's dinner!

Each of these weekly agendas are headed by a fabulously color-blocked month title:

Finally, there are several pages for various notes and lists you might be making throughout the day and week! You are free to print as many or as few of these pages as you would like to fit your specific planning needs!





So what does this butte look like all put together? I chose to go the Martha route and grabbed up some goodies from Staples for my calendar:

As you can tell, I grabbed a one-inch binder, tear drop stickers, a clear pouch, and a pack of bundling bands! Oh, Martha, the things you come up with! I chose to print my calendar pages on cardstock for extra durability and front/back so that it would have a nice layout. Once put together, my calendar looked positively peachy!

My pens, stickers, and a notepad went in the pouch while the binding bands and extra binder clips went in the binder's pocket. I also chose to make dividers for each month using these self-adhesive tabs from Office Depot:


Obvi, my planner opens with the cute cover page:

...and then continues with month views and weekly agendas throughout the school year!


The back of my binder has several copies of the lined note pages for me to begin filling out come August.

So, what do you think? Ready to get planning and be Punctual Polly? Yes, I thought so. Head on over to my TPT shop to grab your own copy of the August-to-August calendar! I promise you (and your friends and family) won't regret it! Go on, now. Get shopping!

4 comments:

  1. I bought this and love it but one question...many of your other items are customizable. Is this one? After printing I have a hard time reading the weekly date in white and would like to remove the "dinner" area. Just thought I would ask. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terra! I am glad you are liking your planner! Unfortunately, I'm not able to make it an editable document due to the volume of fonts, layout preferences, etc. that are on the planner! So sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. Thanks for getting back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this new update, question do you keep the calendar and planner in the same MS binder???

    ReplyDelete