Sunday, August 12, 2012

a sneak peek.

Oh Lawd, we are almost there, y'all! Before we know it, little pitter patters will be coming through our classroom doors! I have been working on my room for a good bit of time and wanted to give y'all a little sneak peek to see how things are coming!

My teacher area got a little bit of a facelift with some new labels and bright coral crates for game storage:

All of my letter-sized paper is stored away and ready to be used!


The magazine files I use for planning (read more about my planning process here) are looking much happier with some polka dot labels:

The Word Wall also got a little botox injection with some new fabric, a new header, and new letters made with my Silhouette Cameo (don't even get me started on that thing...it's better than a rainbow sprinkle donut). I will add the color-coded words as D-Day gets closer.

Lastly, I am hearting my money posters {inspired by the brilliance that is Doodle Bugs Teaching} that are bringing neon back on the all-too-vanilla blinds.

15 days, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment