Monday, May 13, 2013

totes adorbs end of the year awards.

Did I just title this post "end of the year"?! What the what?! How is it possible that we only have 14 days of school left? Yes, that means we are 14 days closer to summer, but it also means we ONLY have 14 days to get everything finished! Yikes spikes!

Well, let me take one item off your to-do list, mmk? One of my absolute favorite moments of our school year is our little classroom awards ceremony that we have the day before we get out for summer. I give out little certificates congratulating the kids on being big second graders, and I also give them each a special award that suits their little personalities and abilities perfectly! I know that the trend right now is candy-related awards, but with all of the dietary restrictions and allergies with my littles, I've just tried to avoid that road. Instead, I try to reward their perfectly perfect personalities! Each of these awards recognizes the kids' personality traits or special skills in a cutesy, candy-free way!

Here are some of the awards I plan to give this year:






I have posted these adorbs awards in my TPT shop so all you have to do is download, print, and award! So check your classroom awards off your list and shop away, dear friends!

14 days, compadres. 14 days.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the awesome awards! They are totally my style. I love them and can't wait to give them to my kinder kids! I hope you have a great summer! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete