Friday, January 20, 2012

and so it begins.

Greetings blogosphere! Welcome to my new home and school organization blog – I am so excited to begin this new adventure! I look forward to sharing my organizational tips, ideas, and techniques that I apply to my home and my first grade classroom.

When selecting a name for my blog, I wanted to choose something that would reflect two of my domains – my home and my classroom. I chose the word “elementary” not only to describe my classroom, but also to encourage simplicity in your organization. I am not at all interested in re-inventing the wheel – I AM interested in finding simple solutions to my everyday organization problems. Therefore, I will be posting all of my ideas for creating a functional, organized, maintainable space both at home and school!

So welcome to my world…here goes nothing…

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment