Sunday, March 24, 2013

bringing springtime indoors.

I don't know about y'all, but our first few days of spring haven't exactly been the sleeveless oblivion I was anticipating. Sub-freezing temps and winds over 30 miles per hour have left me a bit wanting. Desperate for whimsically warm, bright colors, I drank the kool-aid and created a rainbow of books in our credenza underneath the television over my Spring Break.

The Half Price Books "Clearance" and "Classic Children's" sections made me one happy lady in my quest to make ROY G BIV a reality in print without making Mr. Spouse acquire a second job. Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys, Dr. Seuss all for $1 each? Melt my heart.



Mr. Spouse's opinion of our new text arrangement? Brown. All brown. Darn you, color blindness.

Oh well, I will doubly enjoy the rainbow for the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment