Wednesday, June 5, 2013

gnarly name plates, part two...finally.

Remember how I told y'all in this post that I was going to have all of these fabulously grade-specific name plates up and going within a week? I should have probably said within a century, because that's how long it's taken me to get around to these little nuggets. Shame. But perhaps the wait was worth it folks, because the name plates are finished and they are zazzy.

I still have the name plate for the bitty kinders:

But I also have one for firsties!

I then upgraded shapes and kidlettes to be more age-appropriate for second graders...

...and third graders!

But if none of those are really what you're looking for, I've also created a name plate that gives the kiddies a couple of resourceful tools such as the printed alphabet, a number line from 0-15, and graphics of left and right hands!

Remember that all of these come with an editable text box that allows you to type in your kids' names and format the font, etc! Much easier for classroom prep and new students, don't you think?

Even though we just got out for summer break, it's never to early to start planning for next year! ....or is it....

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post dear …………………keep posting!!!!!
    Doctor name plates online

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tips given are helpful and noticeable. Thank you for sharing. Read our blog for : personalized home nameplate

    ReplyDelete