Thursday, December 20, 2012

pocket protector.

While 2012 has been oh so good to us (new house, new pup, lurvely marriage, etc.), I have to be honest and say that I am coun-ting-the-days until 2013. Why, you might ask? Because of this guy.

That's right. A calendar. #it'sthelittlethings

I am like reach for the stars, over the fence, World Series kind of crazy over this little calendario. Call me crazy, but it's the first time I've had a paper calendar in a year, and I just can't wait to have paper bliss for another year! Sad, but true.

You might remember that half the reason I created this little calendar was because of these labels I found at Kayla Aimee. Adorbs, right?!

Well, I wasn't exactly treating them like the royalty they are just by clipping them on the front cover of my calendar, so I decided to make them a little pocket as their abode.

I used some leftover paper from my laundry room baskets, laminated it for durability,

...then I trimmed it down and, using my high-powered hot glue gun, I glued the two side and one bottom borders onto the back of the front cover.

After letting it dry for a bit, I loaded up the labels!

Talk about a home fit for a king!


No comments:

Post a Comment